— MobileRecharge.com (@MobileRecharges) January 12, 2015
If you are one of those heroic 1.75 billion smartphone users in the world, you most certainly understand what makes a phone so smart.
Here is an example of how a Mobile can be smartly used with MobileRecharge app. You can use it to send gifts in less than 1 minute. In other words, using MobileRecharge app you can make an independent mobile top up abroad or credit your own mobile from your Mobile. Isn’t that smart? Not only does that exclude a third person, like a shop assistant, but it also gives more control over the transactions, duration and flexible time of the purchase.
So, let’s say you install MobileRecharge app on your smartphone device, whether Android or iOS. Then you can use it even on the go and credit phones in your origin country or your residence one. It’s free to download, and in few seconds you have it ready on your Android or iOS. Top up any prepaid phone in the world with MobileRecharge app. Over 100 countries and 300 mobile operators, including Cubacel, Digicel, Movistar, Claro, Tigo and many more. Send credit to your friends and family’s mobiles. It’s fast, easy & secure.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE on App Store or Play Store
• Lowest price for international top, and best deals in terms of value sent – price
• Access to operators in over 100 countries
• Instant processing
• All international credit/debit cards accepted regardless of card currency
• Pay with any major credit/debit card or PayPal
• Access from any Android device
• Top up phone contacts directly • Online access to orders and invoices
What else you’ll love about MobileRecharge app
• Direct access to phone contacts (if saved in the format: country code + destination number)
• Daily Promotions
• 24/7 Customer Service by chat & email in English, Spanish and other languages
Fast, simple and reliable! They say…
How can you make a mobile recharge using the MobileRecharge app?
To recharge a mobile abroad, first you need to log in in the app by creating a new account or by using your MobileRecharge.com account details. Then, you need to follow these simple steps:
• Choose the phone number you want to recharge from your Contacts list. If you don’t have the number saved, you can enter it.
• Select the operator of the mobile number you want to recharge
• Proceed to payment. You can pay with any major credit card or PayPal.
Look for Mobilerecharge app in your phone’s App Store or Play Store, or Go to the WEBSITE first.