Promo on airtime to Pakistan: 400% bonus credit + 5GB data EXTRA for Jazz mobile top-ups in June
To avoid Chupke Chupke Pakistani drama (kidding), thousands of Pakistani abroad with relatives back in the country, send gifts to Pakistan as a form of support. Also money, of course. But there’s another way to help folks in Pakistan. And many Pakistani in the USA, Canada, and Australia know it. They send airtime to Pakistan via MobileRecharge.com. What they tell reps in the Customer Support team is that 2 major aspects made them stay: the low processing fee, and the easiness of the process on the website or using the app. Here’s another reason these days. On all international top-ups to Jazz Pakistan numbers, the local operator applies a 400% bonus credit + 5GB data EXTRA until the end of June. The promo is available on MobileRecharge.com or the MobileRecharge app, and only requires a free account on the platform. No contract, no hidden fees.
International top-up bonus: Jazz 400% bonus credit + 5GB data extra
Minimum order: $5.35
Last day: June 30, 2022 (Pakistan time)
10 realistic reasons you should send Jazz airtime to Pakistan in June
- You will send 4 times more balance for free than outside the promo period.
- The credit you send includes both calling credit and DATA, which is the most useful mix nowadays.
- It takes a minute to send online via MobileRercharge, no hassle.
- You help your folks and spare your folks in Pakistan of all the hassle of going to a store to top up.
- You get 10% OFF if you’re using MobileRecharge for the first time; so you save money yourself.
- You prove you care.
- The minimum amount to get 400% bonus credit + 5GB data is super decent: $5.35.
- You can pay with any major card or PayPal in the most secure environment (check safety labels on the website)
- You support from the distance without any special effort except for 2 minutes of your life and a minimum of $5.35 US dollars (PKR 750).
- The bonus amount is valid for 15 days.
How to send Jazz bonus airtime to Pakistan in seconds
Free balance applies immediately after you’ve filled in the online form for your recharge. Here are the steps if you’re new to the service.
- Make sure you have a free account on MobileRecharge.com or OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT in seconds.
- Initiate a purchase by filling in the details of the airtime to Pakistan here.
- Apply the welcome coupon WELCOME5BLOG to get 10% OFF (due September 30, 2022) your first top-up on MobileRecharge.
- Proceed to payment and then check the status of your transaction in the Activity tab of your account.
Successful means it went through OK, and the Jazz balance, plus the 400% free extra, should reach the destination in a minute.
If it says Pending, no worries, please be a little patient. Since you’re on your first order with us, it may take a while to go through all the security checks. Or it may happen that the Jazz operator is too busy and there may be a delay due to the high volume of transactions worldwide thanks to the promo. Whichever the case, it is a matter of minutes. If you need to push the process, you may take your chance and send an email directly to the Support team.
What other numbers in Pakistan can I top up?
Of course, if no one in the family is using Jazz as their local carrier, you’ve always got more options available: Zong, Warid, Telenor, Ufone.
Again, please consider you get 10% OFF your first recharge on MobileRecharge.com or MobileRecharge app, using coupon code WELCOME5BLOG until September 30, 2022 (EST).