A Mexican abroad. Is that you? :) Oh, great!
Because we’ve got some good news and some more good news for you and your friends or family back home.
You can send mobile credit to mobiles in Mexico.
700% free extra credit when you refill a Telcel mobile in Mexico.And add up to
Let’s be more specific. Say, your niece or dad has a Telecel prepay mobile in Mexico. They are Mexicans, so they are talkative. You are Mexican, so you are inevitably a generous uncle and son, and you find it natural to support them by sending mobile credit. Because “Eres mexicano si te resulta fácil compartir.” :)
So, send them $10 worth mobile credit. It may be on their birthday, or Assumption of Mary (Día de la Asunción de María) or just a good day to show you care. No matter the occasion, you automatically add one of the following Bonuses besides the initial amount selected:
More about the Bonus for Telcel mobiles
The person in Mexico is kindly asked to use the gift or the Bonus within 60 days.
The Bonus consist of:
- local and national calls in Mexico to any fix number, Telcel or other Mobile Operators
- national text messaging (SMS)
- national Internet use
Some subscribers in Mexico will receive MXN $250 Bonus for refills of $50. We’re talking about users of a Telcel mobile subscribed to the following plans:
- Cobro por Llamada
- Combinado 20
Sorry! But the Bonus does not apply to plans like:
- Amigo Optimo
- Amigo Tú
- Amigo On life
- Amigo por Segundo
There are 3 simple things you need to do first!
Before proceeding to payment and pressing the button “Send Mobile Recharge” to a Telcel mobile in Mexico, please consider these 3 aspects.
- Make sure you have a free account opened on MobileRecharge.com. It takes less than a minute, promise!
- Go to the website and fill in the online form: select Telcel, enter the number in Mexico you want to top up, make sure it’s a prepaid number, pick the amount you find affordable of minimum $10. It can be $10, or $15, $20, $30, $50.
- Watch out! Don’t press “Continue” immediately, because there is one more great feature and it’s free. Check the box “Let them know you recharged their mobile. Send SMS to:” Remember to enter the same the number as the one you recharge. :) Otherwise it may get funny.
Of, course, since the FREE SMS is also private, you can add any sweet words you care for. ;)
What other mobiles in Mexico can I top up?
Besides the Telcel mobiles, there is a range of other major operators that welcome top ups from abroad: