Do you have any idea how many Android active devices are there in the world? 1.4 billion according to Google. That’s what the reps from Google said during a Google Nexus press event on September 29, 2015. The same year, OpenSignal announced 24,000 unique Android devices on the market. Wow, right! When you have so many mouths to feed, we need a gigantic Mobile Credit Mom who can feed her Android kids on the way, and the best we know is MobileRecharge top up app for Android. No kidding!
MobileRecharge top up app for Android has been a joint effort. On the one hand MobileRecharge.com team, and on the other the expats who were using the website to send credit to mobile phones of their families and friends back home in India, Pakistan, Nepal, El Salvador, you name it… So, this top up app for Android has been built with the help of expats! The secret is no more a secret!
Expats are not only courageous and curious sons, fathers and mothers. But also tech-driven curious people. No doubt about it, we’ve seen it all these years. They have tested MobileRecharge app along the way, and came with valuable feedback as real users with real and reasonable needs.
So, now… MobileRecharge is a the Mobile Credit Mom we’ve all wanted. It is now used by 10.1 thousand people worldwide, as of March 2017.
- MobileRecharge app feeds the mobile credit fast, instantly, when you, your relatives or friends need it most.
- You can install it for FREE on any Android device you’ve got.
- In-app purchase is possible and easy.
- The top up app comes with a 24/7 customer friendly support.
- Get the lowest processing fee on the global market!
- Your phone contacts are imported automatically within the app, so you can make direct top ups.
- Payment is possible in any currency, and any major card as well as Paypal are accepted, which makes the top up app for Android so flexible.
- DAILY promotions run on the app homepage, no kidding about it. Even on Sundays and Saturdays! Actually, especially during the weekend.
- Everyone can use the app, no matter the app skills, whether a beginner or an expert.
- No matter the country you live in, you have 135 countries and 300+ operators to choose from. Among them you’ve got Nauta internet in Cuba, Cubacel, Tigo, Claro, Orange, MTN, Etisalat, Vodafone, Telcel, T-Mobile, Lime, Digicel, etc.
1. What is a mobile recharge?
A “mobile recharge” is a transfer of goods, that is a service that allows you to send credit to any mobile phone in the world. MobileRecharge top up app for Android and iOS facilitates such transfers online, from country to country.
2. What mobile numbers can I recharge?
You can send minutes to any prepaid mobile number covered by our list of operators like Airtel, AT&T, Claro, Cubacel, Digicel, Lime, Movistar, MTN, Orange, Telcel, Tigo, T-Mobile. Just select the operator, enter the number you wish to topup and proceed to send credit.
Steps to recharge a mobile abroad
- Go to Google Play and install MobileRecharge top up app for Android in seconds and for free.
- Select the country where you want to send airtime, the operator of the mobile number you want to recharge, and enter the number you want to top up (or pick it from your phone’s Contacts).
- Select the top up amount.
- Proceed to payment with any major card or Paypal, no matter the currency of your bank account.