Hallo, Deutschland! We promised Babel effect and in April, we made German available on our website. From now on, German native speakers willing to make international top ups on MobileRecharge.com can browse easily, no language constraints attached.
Because it is a language spoken natively by more than 89 million people all over Europe, South and North America, Africa and Australia. And when we use our native language, home feels a little closer. German joined the English, Spanish, French and Italian versions of MobileRecharge.com, which is now welcoming more top up runners.
More reasons why we love German:
- Because Germans are credited to have invented the automobile, the lightbulb, the pocket watch, the automated calculator, the LCD screen and many other devices that make our lives easier.
- They were also the pioneers of ecological movements and parties, the first Green Party being founded in 1979-1980.
- Germany’s highway (autobahn) is the only one in Europe with no speed limit. So you can go crazy, as long as safety comes first, though.
- Last, but not least, there are 1300 beer breweries in Germany, making about 5.000 types of beer. What’s there not to love?
The service addresses everyone, no matter the country, offering affordable, fast and secure international mobile recharges.
The mobile recharge process takes now less than 1 minute. Anyone can order top ups easily online, and on the move: from a smartphone or a PC. And credit ordered is sent immediately. When you buy from MobileRecharge.com, pay in the currency of your country: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, British Pounds and Euros. Plus, all major payments are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
More pros, no cons:
- Daily Promotions, running every day for different operators worldwide. Notifications about promotions are possible if subscribed to the Newsletter (option down the page), or if you are a Facebook fan.
- Comprehensive details about orders and invoices stored in the account, accessible any time, with no restriction.
- For any query, a 24/7 Customer Service by chat and email is available in English and Spanish. Or, the alternative for independent users would be a complex Help Center giving the chance to find the right answer to a large set of questions.
- The Community page, an alternative to interact with employees and other customers for any support in English.